Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128p
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8 X 5 X 0.35 (inches)|
The Cry of the Soul: How Our Emotions Reveal Our Deepest Questions About GodDan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman IIINavPress / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 21% ($3.50)
Essentially you can be viewed in three different ways. The person you think you are, the person other people think you are and the person God knows you to be. So the first place we should go to in order to understand how to manage our emotions, is God's word. Because only God really knows who we are
Our real life has those uncontrolled times that we don't want others to know about, the times when we really dislike ourselves, those moments we even try to hide from God. Ken Campbell shows us where those ?ugly' emotions inside us come from and how to deal with them. This book is not lukewarm psychology dressed up as Christianity but a biblical way of dealing with our darker side. It is wonderfully practical but yet deeply spiritual and helps us get to grips with the thoughts, attitudes and behaviour that can drag us down.
The current emphasis on feelings is dangerous. One must evaluate and handle emotions according to the word of God. In his book, Ken shows you how to do so.
"Ken Campbell is a very clever man. He has studied at universities in five different countries, besides pastoring churches on both sides of the Atlantic. Despite that, or maybe because of that, the book is simple to follow, easily read, and should prove of benefit to all who read it."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth