You're about to be an eyewitness to the top ten days in Thomas Edison's life, including:
- An instinctive moment of bravery that launched a career
- A lucky break that freed him for a life of invention
- An incredible boast that he quickly proved true
- A flash of insight that lit the world
- And the creation of our favorite pastime, the movies.
These days and five others shook Edison's world - and yours.
David Colbert's most recent book is the New York Times bestseller Michelle Obama: An American Story. In addition to the 10 Days series, he authored the acclaimed Eyewitness series of first-person history and the Magical Worlds series for children. More than two million copies of his books are in print in almost thirty languages.