- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This collection of poems spans fifty years in the life of the authors journey. From her first poems written during her teen years, to as recently as the summer of 2014, the poems reflect her life as a wife, mother, divorced woman, grandmother, friend, deaconess, and singer. Most importantly, however, the poems reflect her relationship with Jesus. Each poem reveals the heart of this woman, who has known great joys as well as great sorrows. The result of these experiences has been an ever-deepening relationship with God and her gratefulness that He has given her the ability to express herself through poetry. God has blessed her with a wonderful family and great friends, and these peoplealong with her faithhave provided the inspiration for her poems. Her greatest desire is that these words of truth and hope, with some humor thrown in, will give you a glimpse into her heart and, in turn, will touch the hearts of her readers and leave a legacy for her family and friends to enjoy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational