Thirteen Months: The True Story of One Couple's Journey of Passion, Life, and Undying Love - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
In a society where love has been tainted and marriage destroyed by the ways of this world, Thirteen Months is the depiction of the ultimate love between a man and a woman, the way God intends it to be. In the face of unspeakable tragedy, every aspect of one couple’s adventures, both past and present, has forged the bond between them that will carry them into the center of God’s plan. As a physician finding himself in the heart-wrenching position of being totally and utterly helpless to save the love of his life, Don has no power to overcome this foe, save for his faith in God and the power of prayer. A romantic and deeply touching story, Thirteen Months seeks to inspire on every level. It reaches out not only to those finding themselves fighting for their lives, but for couples everywhere who desire more in their marriages and who need to see the fullness of love and depth of romance God desires for them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational