Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Pure Pleasure: Why Do Christians Feel So Bad About Feeling Good?Gary L. ThomasZondervan / 2009 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$14.99Save 73% ($11.00)
Sacred Parenting: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls Pack, Participant's Guide and DVDGary ThomasZondervan / 2010 / Other$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$36.99Save 27% ($10.00)
Gary Thomas, a popular speaker and the bestselling author of Sacred Pathways, invites readers to reinvigorate their faith journey as he sheds light on refreshing perspectives about prayer, hope, purpose, and the thirst for God and His love.
With insight from Gary's personal journey, readers delve into classic Christian writings from John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Thomas à Kempis, and others, and emerge with practical and unexpected ways to
- know God more intimately and delight in Him
- embark on a path of spiritual training that lasts a lifetime
- experience the joy of a life surrendered to Christ
- discover kindred spirits in the great Christian thinkers and seekers
- move toward spiritual growth and understanding
Thirsting for God offers companionship and the mentorship of great words, minds, and hearts as readers encounter a fulfilling, transforming relationship with God.
MarkOdessa, TXAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great bookMay 15, 2012MarkOdessa, TXAge: 45-54Gender: maleWe are using this book for a group study. The contents have opened up some great discussion. I especially like the insights from various writers from the past. I would strongly suggest this book for those who want to be challenged to deepen their walk with God.
SueKDetroitGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent readMarch 16, 2012SueKDetroitGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent new edition of a classic by Mr. Thomas. Practical, encouraging, inspiring and a book that can be read many times with something new gleaned each and every time.
sunflowerkittyDartford, UKAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This Book is helpful to new and older christiansJune 13, 2011sunflowerkittyDartford, UKAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I think this book will be helpful to all Christians, weather they have been a Christian for a long or short time. It is well written and easy to read.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics