Thinking Rightly of Christ: What Scripture Really Says About Him-And Why it Matters - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2015
Is it really that important what we think of Jesus Christ and the nature of his work? Does the content of our understanding of him have any practical significance? Against a growing tendency in the church to downplay the value of serious theological reflection, Bryan Holstrom asserts that thinking rightly of Christ is not only an eminently practical pursuit, but one that no thoughtful Christian can afford to neglect. With the goal of increasing our appreciation for the significance of Christ and the work that he undertook, Holstrom addresses some of the most misunderstood and challenging teachings found in Scripture: *How can Jesus be Gods Son and yet be God himself? *What is the significance of the Bibles teaching that he was born of a virgin? *How could he have been tempted and yet remain sinless? *What does it mean to say that he was perfected by his earthly life? *Is he still the King of the Jews? *Why is he called the Savior of the World if not all people are saved? *What is it about Jesus Christ that makes him uniquely qualified to be the one Mediator between God and men? *Does it really matter whether we affirm that salvation is available only through him and the work that he did? This book helps Christians overcome many of the modern misconceptions that plague our understanding of Christs person and work. The result is not just right thinking, but increased devotion to the One who asked What do you think about the Christ?
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship