- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., M.D., became the chief of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1984 at the age of 33, making him the youngest major division director in the hospital's history. He has written and published nine books, four of which were co-authored with Candy, his wife of 40 years. Dr. Carson was the recipient of the 2006 Spingarn Medal. In June 2008, he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. U.S. News Media Group and Harvard's Center for Public Leadership recognized Dr. Carson as one of "America's Best Leaders" in 2008. In 2014, the Gallup Organization, in their annual survey, named Dr. Carson as one of the 10 Most Admired Men in the World.
Dr. Carson and his wife are co-founders of the Carson Scholars Fund, which recognizes young people of all backgrounds for exceptional academic and humanitarian accomplishments. In addition, Dr. Carson is now the Honorary National Chairman of the My Faith Votes campaign and continues to work tirelessly for the cause of the American people.Cecil Murphey, author of 112 books, has also assisted well-known personalities in writing their biographies.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational