- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2011
Your heavenly Father values you as much as anybody who has ever lived. Think about that! God loves you and wants to talk to you. With prayer, we all have equal access…we are all on level ground. Whats more, prayer gives you the privilege of access to ultimate power. God can make anything happen. He can heal. Solve any problem. Change your financial situation. Open doors. Cause everything that has happened in your past (whether it was right or wrong, whether you were right or wrong) to work together for good.
"I cannot imagine a greater motivation to pray than that God enjoys having me in His presence. He enjoys my company. He delights in listening to me! He doesnt get bored with my repeated requests. He never makes me feel stupid. There is no rejection, only total acceptance." --R.T. Kendall in Did You Think to Pray?
R. T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty-five years. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, he was educated at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Oxford University. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty-five books, including Total Forgiveness, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, The Thorn in the Flesh, Grace, Pure Joy, Imitating Christ, and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Visit his Web site at www.rtkendallministries.com.
TeriHolly, MIAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book on PrayerOctober 30, 2010TeriHolly, MIAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book is simple, yet profound. I have a much better understanding of the Lord's Prayer now (Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name...) and my prayer life is much richer. High recommend the book.
Michael5 Stars Out Of 5May 25, 2010MichaelThe book is great and very practical in developing a great prayer life. I would highly recommend this book to any wanting to really understand prayer and how we as christians need to live so God will want to move on our behalf.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Charismatic Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges