Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A culmination of her life's work, Dr, Caroline Leaf's Think, Learn, Succeed book combines current scientific research with biblical teaching to show how each person has the power to improve their creativity, intelligence, and emotional health. Our success lies in our mind. If our mind-brain connection isn't right, nothing else will go right.
The Think, Learn, Succeed Curriculum Kit has 9 sessions and is organized around nine keys that will help you learn and apply the principles in the book. The Kit contains:
- one hardcover book (SKU: 093272)
- one workbook (SKU: 093555)
- one DVD (SKU: 093548)
She breaks down her teaching into the following sections:
- Mindset – How you think, feel, and choose will change structure of brain and either propel you forward or backwards.
- Gift Profile - We each have a unique way of thinking. Learn more about yours and change way you function at work, school, and life.
- 5-Step Learning process – Learn how to use these five tools to build deep, useful, and effective memory.
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.44 X 6.25 (inches)|
Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and HealthDr. Caroline LeafBaker Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)
Think and Eat Yourself Smart: A Neuroscientific Approach to a Sharper Mind and Healthier LifeDr. Caroline LeafBaker Books / 2016 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 60% ($12.00)
Backed by up-to-date scientific research and biblical insight, Dr. Caroline Leaf empowers readers to take control of their thoughts in order to take control of their lives. In this practical book, readers will learn to use
- The 5-step Switch on Your Brain Learning Program, to build memory and learn effectively
- The Gift Profile, to discover the unique way they process information
- The Mindfulness Guide, to optimize their thought life and find their inner resilience
Dr. Leaf shows readers how to combine these powerful tools in order to improve memory, learning, cognitive and intellectual performance, work performance, physical performance, relationships, emotional health, and most importantly a meaningful life well lived.
Each of us has significant psychological resources at our fingertips that we can use in order to improve our overall well-being. Dr. Leaf shows us how to harness those resources to unlock our hidden potential.