- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith Participant's Guide with DVDAndy StanleyZondervan / 2013 / Other$20.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$36.99Save 43% ($16.00)
Imagine how different your outlook on life would be if you had absolute confidence that God was with you. Imagine how differently you would respond to difficulties, temptations, and even good things if you knew with certainty that God was in all of it and was planning to leverage it for good. In other words, imagine what it would be like to have PERFECT faith. In this new DVD study, Andy Stanley builds a biblical case for five things God uses to grow BIG faith. In six video sessions, Andy covers the following topics: • Big Faith • Practical Teaching • Providential Relationships • Private Disciplines • Personal Ministry • Pivotal Circumstances This tremendous DVD resource will equip anyone that watches it to be a more mature follower of Jesus Christ. Each curriculum session includes 15-20 minutes of teaching from Andy Stanley. In addition to the small group sessions, this DVD is enhanced with six full-length messages from Andy Stanley.
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 70 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 118,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; Visioneering; and Next Generation Leader, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides