Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Making Marriage Beautiful: Lifelong Love, Joy, and Intimacy Start with YouDorothy Littell Greco, Christopher GrecoDavid C. Cook / 2018 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Getting Ready for Marriage: A Practical Road Map for Your Journey TogetherJim Burns, Doug FieldsDavid C. Cook / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$16.99Save 32% ($5.50)
Fun Loving You: Enjoying Your Marriage in the Midst of the GrindTed CunninghamDavid C. Cook / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
"Most people spend far more time in preparation for their vocation than they do in preparation for marriage."
With more than 35 years of experience counseling couples, Gary has found that most marriages suffer due to a lack of preparation and a failure to learn to work together as intimate teammates.
So he put together this practical little book, packed with wisdom and tips that will help many develop the loving, supportive, and mutually beneficial marriage they envision, such as:
- What the adequate foundation for a successful marriage truly is
- What to expect about the roles and influence of extended family
- How to solve disagreements without arguing
- How to talk through issues like money, sex, chores, and more
- Why couples must learn how to apologize and forgive
Ideal for newly married couples and those considering marriage, the material lends itself to heart-felt, revealing, and critical conversations for relational success.
Read this book and youll be prepared fornot surprised bythe challenges of marriage.
Bonus features include:
- Book suggestions and an interactive websites to enhance the couples experience
- "Talking it Over" questions and suggestions to jumpstart conversations over each chapter
- Appendix on healthy dating relationships and an accompanying learning exercise
D'Love5 Stars Out Of 5Great supplement to Premarital CounsellingJanuary 25, 2018D'LoveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My (now) wife and I read through this together prior to beginning our premarital counseling. It sparked detailed conversations about who we each were and what we were bringing into our pending marriage. Learning these things about each other well in advance truly set us up to be more caring and gracious to each other after the vows were recited. It's infrequent that we encounter a character trait that we weren't both aware and accepting of prior to "I do" as a result of reading this book. I recommend it for dating couples who are getting serious about considering marriage, engaged couples who would like to hedge their success rate, and married couples whether you're experiencing conflicts or not.
dee5 Stars Out Of 5very informativeJune 14, 2017deeQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0very good book
Geo5 Stars Out Of 5Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got marriedJanuary 30, 2015GeoI was given a copy of Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by my pastor . I bought a copy for my daughter and an extra in case I find someone I want to connect with . So I would I really thing it is a great book.
Marta5 Stars Out Of 5Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got MarriedNovember 24, 2014MartaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is so wonderful! I've purchased more copies of it than I can keep track of! I give it away to newly weds, pre-weds, and those who are on the brink of divorce, even after they have divorced. It's brilliant!!!!
JennFond du Lac, SKAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent bookOctober 28, 2014JennFond du Lac, SKAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My fiance and I did this before we were engaged and it was so helpful. I'd recommend this to absolutely anyone.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships