Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
He Makes All Things New is an 8-week study of 2 Corinthians, written by the apostle Paul to the Corinthians. Similar to our cities today, ancient Corinth was full of both electrifying experiences and spiritual depravity. Discover with author Kelly Minter that each of us still has a message to proclaim. The old is gone; the new has come. This Leader Kit includes one Bible study book with a viewer guide and five daily readings; plus two DVDs with eight 35-minute teaching sessions.
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 8.00 X 0.60 (inches)|
1 & 2 Corinthians: Swindoll's Living Insights CommentaryCharles R. SwindollTyndale House / 2016 / Hardcover$17.49 Retail:
$25.99Save 33% ($8.50)
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· Interactive teaching videos approximately 30 minutes in length per session
· 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
· Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
· Special music by Kelly Minter included on the DVD
· A great addition to The Living Room series.
· Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
· Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
· Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
· Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
· Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
· Understand Gods ways will set you free
Video Titles and Run Times:
Session 1: All Things New (26:35)
Kelly Minter is an author, speaker, songwriter, and singer. She is passionate about women discovering Jesus Christ through the pages of Scripture. So whether its through a song, study, or spoken word, Kellys desire is to authentically express Christ to the women of this generation. In a culture where so many are hurting and broken, she loves to share about the healing and strength of Christ through the Bibles truth. Learn more about her Cultivate event at cultivatevent.com.