- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Material drawn from Until I Come ISBN 0-8499-4275-6
David Jeremiah, host of the syndicated radio program "Turning Point" that reaches millions now encourages readers to focus on the things that really matter - family, faith, and fellowship.
In this study of Jesus' Olivet discourse, Jeremiah pinpoints a believer's priorities and encourages readers to stay the path of the simpler things in life. Anyone who is overwhelmed, perplexed or anxious about the past, present or future will renew their hope for living through this small, yet powerful work.
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books, including Is This the End?, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotions, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible. Dr. Jeremiah serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality