- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2016
Dr. Gary Chapman has helped millions prepare for marriage.
Now he helps you prepare for kids.
Things I Wish Id Known Before We Became Parents has one goal: prepare you to raise young children.
Dr. Gary Chapmanlongtime relationship expert and author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languagesteams up with Dr. Shannon Wardenprofessor of counseling, wife, and mother of threeto give young parents a book that is practical, informed, and enjoyable.
Together they share what they wished they had known before having kids. For example: children affect your time, your money, and your marriageand that's just the beginning. With warmth and humor they offer practical advice on everything from potty training to scheduling, apologizing to your child, and keeping your marriage strong… all the while celebrating the great joy that children bring.
From the Preface: "Our desire is to share our own experiences, as well as what we have learned through the years, as we have counseled hundreds of parents. We encourage you to read this book before the baby comes, and then refer to its chapters again as you experience the joys and challenges of rearing children." Dr. Gary Chapman
DR. SHANNON WARDEN is an assistant teaching professor at Wake Forest University where she teaches in the graduate counseling program. She is also the director of counseling and director of women's ministries at Triad Baptist Church in Kernersville, North Carolina. As a professional counselor, Shannon has counseled children, families, young adults, women, and couples since 1998 and has served as an assistant to Dr. Gary Chapman since 2003. Shannon is married to Stephen Warden and they have three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting