Add To Cart
Add To Cart
100 Things to Know When Dating, Pamphlet - 5 Pack
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- How often does his/her family get together?
- Does this person get along with other people in his or her family?
- Does this person seem to have a vital relationship with God or does he or she just say religious things? (1 John 2:3-6)
- Does he or she joke or brag about doing wrong things? (Proverbs 10:23)
- Does this person flirt with others or treat you with respect? (1 Corinthians 13)
Some questions offer scriptural answers or points to consider. For example, the question "Is this person jealous about your time with friends and family?" is followed by Proverbs 27:4 as a point to ponder: "Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?"
A tremendous resource for singles of all ages which can serve as a basis for group discussions for teen and singles' ministries. Some couples use it as discussion topics to work through together. Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 444X
Number of Pages: 14
Vendor: Rose Publishing
The Bare Facts: 39 Questions Your Parents Hope You Never Ask About SexJosh McDowellMoody Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)