Things I've Learned Lately - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Do you live each day with passion and purpose? Come along as teenager Danae Jacobson shares what God has been teaching her about life so far ... through day-to-day experiences--whether making chocolate chip cookies, sleeping under the stars, or struggling with forgiveness toward a friend. As you peek into the heart of a teen who's on a journey much like yours and as you embrace the love and life God has for you, you'll find the hope He promises to us all.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
FrancineNYAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 31, 2012FrancineNYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleFinished reading this book, I was very touched that a teenager could have learned so much and grew so mature. This book is a very good encouragement to other teenagers. I gave it to my friend's daughter, and she loved it. So, I ordered two more .
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living