Lord, Where Are You When Bad Things Happen?: A Devotional Study on Living by Faith - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Kay Arthur LORD Bible Study
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
LoranDelaware, OhioAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Fantastic customer service!!March 14, 2013LoranDelaware, OhioAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was having some issues with the cbd reader app on my iPad. I called customer service and they had a hard copy of my bible study sent out the very same day! Fantastic customer service and very friendly.
Jack Woodford5 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeMarch 4, 2011Jack WoodfordQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5About a week after I started using as a devotional Lord
"Lord, Where Are You When Bad Things Happen?" My Mom suddenly passed away. As I am writing this Mom passed away 8 days ago. This book is helping me through this Bad thing that has happened in our family. It has been a source of comfort for me and at the same time it is helping me to stay focused on God and in the scripture. I highly recommend this book for those that are going through difficult times and for those that have had difficult times in the past.
Dee DeeCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Highly recommend this bookFebruary 2, 2011Dee DeeCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you are searching for answers to why bad things are happening to you, then this book is just what you need. Kay Arthur's approach to Habakkuk's laments over the transgressions of Judah are so applicable for today's world and your experiences. She shows us over and over again how sovereign our Lord is.
Daryl Mcdonald5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2007Daryl McdonaldA must read for every believer and the non-believer who wonders why a great God allows bad things to happen. Kay Arthur guides us through the Scripture that allows us a look into the heart of God and His greatness, power, and sovereignty that makes "all things work together for good"!
Wanda5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2007WandaI belong to a Womans Bible study group and we are going through this study and I think it is a great book, of course we have a great teacher, that always helps, but I have gotten so much out of this study. Through this book I have been able to learn so much about the Bible. I just thank God for Stephanie my Bible teacher and for Kay Arthur and her book. I pray for both of these women for God to keep blessing them so that they can keep blessing women like me.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible