- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
God, please help me another game of Candy Land
Quite a few dads spend time with their kids. However, many have no clue what their kids really need.
Enter author Jay Payleitner, veteran dad of five, who s also struggled with how to build up his children s lives. His 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad combines straightforward features with step-up-to-the-mark challenges men will appreciate:
- a full year s worth of focused, doable ideas one per week, if desired
- uncomplicated ways to be an example, like kiss your wife in the kitchen
- tough, frank advice, like throw away your porn
- NO exhaustive (and exhausting) lists of things you should do
- NO criticism of dads for being men and acting like men
Dads will feel respected and empowered, and gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their kids. Great gift or men s group resource!
John in Texas5 Stars Out Of 5Want to be a better Dad?January 29, 2015John in TexasQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5You'll be the same person you are today 5yrs from now except for the books you read and the people you met. This one is a must read if you want to be coached on how to be a better dad.
Ask KennyRoseville, CA.Age: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5This book is great !!February 4, 2013Ask KennyRoseville, CA.Age: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This book is heart warming, funny and convicting !! The theme of this book ,in my opinion, is get involved, stay involved, make memories and do it all in a Godly way !! This book shouts for us to show our children how very very much we love God by loving them !!
SandGmomGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great for moms & dads!September 21, 2012SandGmomGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this book for my husband because he's always down on himself for not being a better dad. Its a great book with big ideas & small sacrifices that can lead to life changes! It helps him focus on what's really important for his kids. As a mom, it helps me to remember to give our kids time alone with their dad. Too often I feel the need to be Super Mom & do everything for everyone. But there are some things kids can only get from their dad (or another male role model). I wonder if there's a book like this for moms!!
Gretchen Goebel5 Stars Out Of 5April 28, 2010Gretchen GoebelThis is a book Dad's can read as a personal devotional or quick night time read. The topics get to the heart and are presented in a reader friendly way. So well received and make sense!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth