- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
She's Almost a Teenager: Essential Conversations to Have Now - eBookPeter Larson, Heather Larson, David Arp, Claudia ArpBethany House / 2015 / ePub$7.34 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$12.99Save 43% ($5.65)
Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl: Guiding Your Daughter from Her Tweens to Her Teens - eBookDannah GreshHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$7.41 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$13.99Save 47% ($6.58)
Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter - eBookVicki CourtneyB&H Books / 2008 / ePub$1.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 80% ($8.00)
Most dads love their daughters, but they're uncertain how they can show that love in a way their daughters understand or figure out what their girls really need from them.
Jay Payleitner has given thousands of dads great, man-friendly advice in his bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad. Now Jay guides his readers into what is unexplored territory for many of them girl land giving them ways to
- do things with their daughters, not just for them
- lecture less and listen more
- be on the lookout for hero moments and take advantage of them
- realize that their daughters are females and tailor their actions and responses accordingly
- give their daughters a positive view of the male sex
Dads will feel respected and encouraged not made to feel guilty and they'll gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their girls. Great gift or men's group resource.
IreneUnited States4 Stars Out Of 5Has some great ideasMarch 27, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I gave this book 4/5 stars. I liked the idea of 52 things that a Dad could share with his daughter to further their relationship. I did however think some of them could have been merged together and narrowed down a bit. This book was filled from the beginning to the end with words! I don't know how else to describe this overly wordy book. Although there was great information dispersed throughout the book, I felt like most of the book could have been edited out! If the author had been more precise in his explanations of the 52 things the book would have been shorter and better organized. I did like some of the ideas the author had about spending time with your daughter. I liked how he explained how to be there starting when the girls are young so that when they go through the teenage years they know you will be right there supporting them. I also liked how he suggested dates with your daughter. I think that was one of the best ides in the book. If you are a Dad and want some ideas on how to connect with your daughter this book could definitely be helpful.
I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues