- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Because of the prominence of prophecy in Scripture, many excellent books have appeared dealing with prophetic subjects. Until recently, however, the treatment of prophecy has been either apologetic or expository, and prophetic themes have been developed individually apart from their relation to the whole revealed prophetic program. Much of our knowledge has been only fragmentary and unrelated. Dr. Dwight Pentecosts monumental text, Things to Come, has changed all that. In this massive, highly successful book, Dr. Pentecost has synthesized the whole field of prophecy into a unified biblical doctrine, a systematic and complete biblical eschatology. With nearly a quarter of a million copies sold, Things to Come has earned its place in the library of the pastor, the scholar, and the seminarian or Bible institute student. In addition, it offers a comprehensive and accessible study for anyone interested in the important subject of biblical prophecy.
wesmTnAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5eschatology 101November 6, 2017wesmTnAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very concise, logical and direct. Explains all views well and documents each.
Bill2 Stars Out Of 5Cut the stringsJuly 6, 2017BillQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1The book is excellent! It is very thorough and detailed.What I didn't like is the inability to read it with my own reader. I have to use the CBD proprietary reader thus having to jump through hoops every time I want to read in it. I wouldn't recommend buying any of their ebooks, too bad!!!
glad5 Stars Out Of 5a must readApril 13, 2015gladQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0confirms reasons to take the Bible literally
ClutchKnox, INAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5It wittles Eschatology down to size.October 26, 2010ClutchKnox, INAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book provides simple to understand explanations to very complex passages of Eschatology. The best feature is the subject matter index in the back of the book. Simply look up the word needing clarification, then turn to the page(s) listed to find a Scripural explanation
Beverly Peterson5 Stars Out Of 5October 1, 2009Beverly PetersonAn excellent and exhaustive dissertation regarding things that are yet to come. For anyone new to the study of eschatology I recommended this book. Dr. J. Dwight Pentecost has a well-planned, and explained, study of future events. It is a book to not only read and study but to keep as a reference book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Dispensational Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Dispensational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology