- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In clear, understandable terms, Robert Wolgemuth spells out seven essentials that serve as the foundation to help you withstand any storm---seven things you can count on no matter what.
Some wonder if religion is only good for the moments of crisis or if it offers something valuable for the day to day. But if turning to God is a good idea when all hell breaks loose, why not turn to Him before the wheels come off?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Stephen Covey wrote, "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." For men and women searching for truth amid the noise and clutter, this principle could never be more crucial. And while the church is tossed about by the same uncertainty, Robert Wolgemuth's provocative 7 Things You Better Have Nailed Down Before All Hell Breaks Loose puts a stake in the ground and says, "Here's something you can count on, no matter what." In life you don't rise to the level of your circumstances; you fall to the level of your training. This strong exposition of the foundations of the Christian faith brings a calm, clarity, and confidence to train those who need something certain to claim. The seven things are:
1. God Is God; He Is the Creator-Holy, Sovereign, and Merciful
2. The Bible Is God's Word
3. Mankind Is Eternally Lost and in Need of a Savior
4. Jesus Christ Died to Redeem Mankind
5. Grace and Faith Are Gifts
6. Belief and Works Are One
7. The Church Is God's Idea
Robert Wolgemuth is the author of the bestselling book She Calls Me Daddy. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth, Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose, and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Mans Life with Mark DeVries, and Whats in the Bible with Dr. R. C. Sproul. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality