That They May Be One?: The Episocopal United Methodist Dialogue - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
First book to directly explore this evolving relationship, its potential and its challenges Well-respected volume editors are bishops in their respective denominations Of interest to a wide range of ecumenical scholars The Episcopal Church and United Methodist Church are developing an official relationship, working toward mutual recognition of ministry and Eucharistic presidency. Bishops Brookhart and Palmer, in addition to being leaders in their respective denominations, are close personal friends, bringing a deeper level of connection to this developing relationship. Here, they curate an intriguing collection of essays by a variety of gifted writers, who uncover and chart the historical, theological, ecclesiological, and practical aspects of a more intentional shared ministry.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecumenism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecumenism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership