There's No One Like Jesus - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2014
No one book, or even all books together, can tell fully the greatness of Jesus Christ. Although that is true, we can point to the things that God has revealed in His word. He is far greater than our greatest imaginations. He is fully God but also fully man. He not only created the universe, but He also holds it all together. He is both the sacrifice for our sins and our Great High Priest. He is ever the Pioneer, leading the way. Do we look for a love beyond full human comprehension? There is no one like Jesus in His love. Do we look for a power that can not only change us, but also change society? There is no one like Jesus in what He can do. Do we look for one who knows the future and will lead us into the future? Jesus is the only one who can do that. Jesus surpasses the greatest human beings in His character traits. He excels in all His ministries. He is unique from whatever perspective we look at Him. Here is a person who will never disappoint and will never bore us. He is new even though He is eternal. If you want an anchor for all of life, Jesus is the only one dependable. There is no one more exciting, no one more wonderful, and nothing more beautiful than Jesus. Jesus is everything you will ever need, and He is more than everything you could possibly desire. He is all in all in one person!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship