Therefore, Hope: A Mom's Journey in Loss and Hope - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
nonnamaryville, tnAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5An honest look at loss, grief, and hopeFebruary 6, 2015nonnamaryville, tnAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The authors only child, Gary, drowned when he was twenty-two. This is an honest, heart wrenching account of her attempt to find hope in this tragic loss.
She expresses her doubt in Gods love and care. She was angry with God for not protecting her son. Her honesty is real and what everyone feels when they have lost a loved one suddenly and tragically. She had to learn to trust God without understanding.
Anyone who has experienced a tragic loss will find comfort and hope in Janets words. She encourages us to find our hope in God
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational