- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
If you have ever felt kicked to the point of feeling like everyone is against you ... like maybe someone was putting a kick me sign on your back, then you'll identify with the kick-me-girl named Kimi. But this is more than a story.
With plainspoken boldness, Saralyn Smith McLean describes the often hidden and silent struggle of Christians depression. Not only has she personally experienced it firsthand, but she has done her homework and drawn on many sources to substantiate her message.
This book is a mix of a short story, self-help guide to treatments, and inspirational treatise. May God grant that the silent struggle that you or a loved one may be going through no longer remain silent, that the struggle itself will cease to be the deep-seated problem that depression can be.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues