Is There Anybody Out There?: A Journey from Despair to Hope - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2015
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
WickEvansville, IndianaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5To God Be The GloryFebruary 3, 2018WickEvansville, IndianaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5After listening to Pastor McConnell's testimony several months ago and seeing his autobiography for three bucks, I dropped the Washingtons for this incredible account of how the Father radically transforms people's lives. Is There Anybody Out There? is not your typical Christian story, and there is very little reference to God in the first half of the book. Pastor McConnell had an extremely troubling upbringing that led to a life behind bars yet God got a hold of Him and changed him forever. Pastor McConnell hails from the UK and uses slang when he writes of his younger years so some of his language might be slightly unfamiliar to American readers. Initially, the first-person point of view is written in a very direct and choppy manner much like what we might expect from someone who is living a life of disorder. After Pastor McConnell becomes a Christian, he continues to write honestly, but we also read how he lives boldly in a new way. This book is a reminder that a Christian is not only one whom Christ has saved, but one whom Christ has regenerated. I highly recommend this book for both believers and skeptics.
to the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ! Amen. Romans 16:27
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction