Theology 101 in Bite-Size Pieces: A Bird's Eye View of the Riches of Divine Grace - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2010
The word theology tends to lead people to think that it is only meant for seminarian scholars; however, the word speaks for itself by the sole definition meaning the study of God's Word. This book takes a fresh look at the nature of God's Power, Character and Love, and what the finished work of Christ meant to the world in bite size portions. It offers scripturally based truths of some of the riches of His Divine Grace that include answers to thought provoking questions such as what is predestination; who are the chosen; the called, and the elect. The author uses everyday language to explain what it means to be justified, reconciled, forgiven and offers a clear explanation of why practicing merited grace contradicts Christ's finished work on the cross.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology