Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2001
Baptists' Timothy George and David S. Dockery update and substantially reshape their classic book in an effort to preserve and discover the Baptists' underappreciated contribution to Christianity's theological heritage.” George and Dockery have re-arranged this volumeconsiderably abbreviated from the seven-hundred page first editionin light of the Southern Baptist identity controversy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Baptistic Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions