Theodore Boone is back to solve a new mystery . . . only this time the stakes are higher when his best friend April disappears. Nobody knows what happened to April, including the police, and it's up to Theo to figure out the truth and save April.
Book 2 in the thrilling young mystery series from internationally bestsellling author John Grisham
When we last saw Theo Boone, he ensured that justice was served by uncovering evidence that kept a guilty man off of the streets. Hot off this high-profile murder trial, thirteen-year-old Theo is still dispensing legal advice to friends and teachers. But just when it seems as if his life has calmed down and gone back to the status quo, a new legal mystery comes to town, and this time it's personal.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
John Grisham is the author of a collection of stories, a work of nonfiction, three sports novels, four kids' books, and many legal thrillers. His work has been translated into forty-two languages. He lives near Charlottesville, Virginia.
Raves for the Theodore Boone series
- "Smartly written." --USA Today
- "Edge-of-your-seat drama, sophisticated plotting, and plenty of spunk." --Chicago Sun-Times
- "Classic Grisham." --The Los Angeles Times
- "Not since Nancy Drew has a nosy, crime-obsessed kid been so hard to resist." --The New York Times
- "Gripping . . . I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery. I think everyone will be enthralled by Theodore Boone." --Scholastic News