Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (modern times) uses color coding to show Canaan divided by the Twelve Tribes, and the historical and modern-day names of cities within the regions.
- Paul's Journeys: The (AD 47-62) and Now (modern times) shows the locations of the Seven Churches of Asia (modern day Turkey) found in Revelation 1-3, as well as cities and towns, ancient ruins, mountains, modern capital cities and a key for measuring the distance traveled from city to city.
- Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now® shows the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 594X
|Title: Then & Now Bible Maps, Pamphlet|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
Series: Rose Quick-Reference Pamphlet
Stock No: WW361301
Evidence for the Resurrection: PowerPoint CD-ROMRose Publishing / 2007 / Compact disc$22.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 43% ($17.00)
Easily see where Bible places are located today with this slimline pamphlet that fits in most Bible covers! Then and Now® Bible Map Pamphlet includes 17 maps showing biblical cities and countries in black and modern-day map boundaries in red. These bright, colorful Bible maps are affordable and have large print. They cover the major biblical areas: Canaan, Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, Paul's Journeys to Rome, and the land given to the 12 tribes of Israel. The Then & Now® Bible Map Pamphlet is a fantastic Bible study tool.
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
Most Convenient Bible Maps on the Market!
Most Bibles only include maps that are black and white and show the location of Bible places in small print. Imagine having 17 full-color maps that not only show the location of Bible places— but where they would be located today! This slim-line, fold-out format ensures you'll never have to flip back and forth!
Covering all major areas mentioned in the Bible, such as Canaan, Babylon, and the Holy Land, this incredible pamphlet helps put Bible stories in context by including modern-day cities and countries in red. Features easy-to-read print, clear graphics, vivid colors, and more! Fits inside most Bible covers, making it easy to reference during personal or group Bible studies.
Easily See Where New and Old Testament People Lived and Events Took Place
Then & Now® Bible Maps pamphlet makes it easy to compare Bible times with modern times. On each of the 17 maps, modern-day cities and countries appear in red type or red underline if the name has remained the same. Then & Now® Bible Maps provides helpful historic information, such as:
- The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (modern times) uses color coding to show Canaan divided by the Twelve Tribes, and also shows the historical and modern-day names of cities
- Paul's Journeys: Then (AD 47-62) and Now (modern times) shows the locations of the Seven Churches of Asia (modern day Turkey)
- Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now® shows the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire
You will refer to the Then & Now® Bible Maps pamphlet often to see:
- The Middle East Bible Times and Today
- The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (Modern Times)
- Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now®
- The Holy Land: 1020 BC and 900 BC
- Places of Jesus' Ministry Then (AD 26-30) and Now
- The Holy Land: Then (New Testament Times AD 1-70) and Now (Modern Times)
- Paul's Journeys: Then (AD 47-62) and Now (Modern Times)
- Paul's Journeys: AD 47-62
- Paul's Second Journey: AD 49-51
- Paul's Third Journey: AD 52-57
- Paul's Journey to Rome: AD 57-62
You will find Then & Now® Bible Maps is a very useful supplement as you learn more about the Scriptures.
"Where is this Bible place today?" Then & Now® Bible Maps will help you better understand the events and stories in the Bible by showing you where they occurred in comparison to modern day locations. Your Bible study becomes more meaningful when you learn the location of Old Testament Persia and see the places Paul's first missionary journey would take him if traveling the same route today. You will also better understand the biblical context of the places that are in the news every day, like Syria, Lebanon, and Macedonia.