Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The CD-ROM includes JPG's of all of the maps in the book, so that you can use them in your own Bible material or make your own PowerPoint. presentations, and PDF's of all of the maps so that you can make overhead transparencies or full-page handouts. (The digital files on this CD-ROM are for personal use only, not to transmit, use on the Internet, or for sale.)
Rose Publishing Product Code: 629X
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Series: Rose Bible Reference Books
Chronological and Background Charts of Church HistoryRobert C. WaltonZondervan / 2005 / Trade Paperback$16.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$22.99Save 28% ($6.50)
The Rose Guide to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: PowerPoint CD-ROMRose Publishing / 2006 / Compact disc$22.49 Retail:
$39.99Save 44% ($17.50)
" Want to make your Bible studies and teachings more interesting? You can with "Deluxe Now and Then Bible Maps," The atlas presents "Then and Now" maps for five different eras of Bible history, including: The Beginnings to the Exodus The Conquest of the Promised Land to the United Kingdom The Divided Kingdom to the Persian Empire The Life of Jesus The Spread of Christianity Easily compare Bible times with modern day times. Tell Bible stories and lead studies while presenting today's geography. Here are some examples: Daniel was taken as POW to Iraq (where the ruins of Babylon are today south of Baghdad) and lived there the rest of his life The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul in Kurdish areas "Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps "that uses larger, easier-to-read type than most Bible atlases. The book is full-color and includes the following Bible maps and clear-plastic overlays that display today's cities and countries over Bible-time maps. Pastors will want a copy of this resource for themselves and several throughout the church as a ministryresource.
Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Maps includes full-color Bible maps with clear plastic overlays that show modern cities and countries.
Now you can see where Bible places are today. This is the deluxe version of the #1 Bible Atlas. It includes twice as many pages as the original version, plus a CD-ROM of all the maps. The best-selling Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Maps brings new relevance to your studies and teaching, and compares Bible locations with modern-day sites. Covers the Holy Land, Jerusalem, Middle East, and more!
Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Maps offers these great benefits:
- 29 base maps—more than three times as many as the original Then and Now® Bible Map Book
- 40 pages—double the content of the original
- 8 plastic overlays that show modern times laid over ancient maps
- A CD-ROM gives you all of the maps in a reproducible format
- A hard-cover spine with spiral interior for ease of use
Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Maps uses larger, easier-to-read type than most Bible atlases. The book is full-color and includes the following Bible maps and clear plastic overlays that display today's cities and countries over Bible-time maps.
Tell Bible stories and lead studies while presenting today's geography. Here are some examples:
- Daniel was taken as POW to Iraq (where the ruins of Babylon are today south of Baghdad) and lived there the rest of his life
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul in Kurdish areas
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia
- Queen Esther's throne was less than 300 miles northeast of Kuwait City
The CD-ROM inside the book contains all of the same maps in JPG and PDF formats so that you can use them in your own teaching material, essays, and reports. Perfect for students, Bible study leaders, pastors, professors, and others who enjoy Bible study.
18 Old Testament Maps
- Maps of Abraham, Jacob, and Joseph's Journeys*
- The Holy Land during the time of the Old Testament (12 Tribes)*
- The Exodus and Wilderness Wanderings
- Map of the Babylonian Kingdoms and Persian Empire*
- And more!
10 New Testament Maps
- Map of Jerusalem at the Time of Jesus*
- List and Maps of Paul's journeys and routes*
- And more!
*Includes clear overlays showing modern-day locations in red)
Time Lines and More
- Chart of Paul's letters (date, where written, and to whom)
- New Testament and Old Testament time line
- The Tabernacle layout (birds-eye view)
- And more!
Book measures 11.25" x 9.5" x 1". Special hard cover hides spiral binding. Looks great on a bookshelf and opens flat for ease of use and for photocopying for personal or classroom use. Includes a CD-ROM with JPGs and PDFs of the same maps.
The information-packed CD-ROM includes:
- JPGs of all of the maps listed above, so that they can be used in your own Bible study or so that you can make your own PowerPoint® presentations. If you don't have time to make your own PowerPoint® presentation, there is a 50-slide presentation using the same maps: Then and Now® Bible Maps: PowerPoint® Presentation.
- PDFs of all of the maps listed above, so that they can be used to make overhead transparencies or full-page handouts.
The digital files are for personal use only, not to transmit, use on the Internet, or for sale.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is the CD compatible with a Mac?
Yes, the JPG's and PDF's on the CD-rom are compatible with a MAC.
Q: What size is the book/map??
Each of the map pages in this spiral bound book is 8" x 11"