Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Growth Press
Publication Date: 2014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
KarenAurora, ONAge: 25-34Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Very ConvictingDecember 3, 2017KarenAurora, ONAge: 25-34Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've taught Sunday School and volunteered with various childrens outreaches at my local church for several years and always made an effort to incorporate the gospel into my lessons. I thought I was doing an ok job, but on reading this book I have now realized just how much I have been underselling the gospel of Jesus and the very person of Christ. The author spends the first half of thr book giving a very convincing (and convicting) argument on the importance of teaching the gospel at every opportunity. In the second half of the book he follows it up with a number of practical ways in how to do this - things like, how to take an Old Testament story and pull it clearly back to Jesus (something I have personally struggled with). I have already begun to apply several of his suggestions into my teaching and am planning to reread the book. The author's arguments and teachings are very scripturally sound - in fact he encourages readers to get into their Bibles as much as possible.
This is a must read for Sunday School teachers, youth workers, parents, and anyone who preaches the gospel.
MN Mom 49MNAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Show Them JesusAugust 13, 2014MN Mom 49MNAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Have read through 1/2 of the book so far and have been convicted of some of the sloppiness of my Sunday School teaching. It is primary that everything we teach should point to Jesus but it is too easy to teach a moralistic purpose for the Bible stories rather than demonstrate how they all point to Jesus. This is a very helpful book and I'm hoping for it to come out in Spanish soon so I can use it with our ministry in Mexico and Nicaragua.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry