- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2003
Can you trust a "God" who can't know the future?
A new theology is trickling down from the lofty halls of academia to the pews of evangelical churches. Called open theism, this novel view of God denies that he fully knows the future and insists that he takes risks by giving humans wide-ranging freedom. This view has disastrous consequences for the everyday faith of ordinary Christians, consequences you can't afford to ignore.
Their God Is Too Small explains some of the beliefs of open theism and shows their practical implications. Using biblical truth and personal anecdotes, Bruce Ware demonstrates how open theism undermines trust in God for everyday life, particularly in the midst of suffering. This is no dry academic discourse; if you care about God's glory and your confidence in him, then this book is for you because it concerns the everyday issues of faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Divine Sovereignty & Human Freedom
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate