Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Language Arts× (13,469)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The new 6th Revised Edition includes:
- Updated research on all the instructional components (including handwriting) and principles of learning and instruction that make The Spalding Method effective.
- Part 1 chapter titles and organization aligned to the sold-separately Grade-Level Teacher Guides.
- Chapter 2 instructional strategies in outline, rather than narrative, format.
- Precise dialogue for cursive writing.
- Sample dialogues for teaching 5 mental actions.
- Updated Children's Literature Recommendations
- OPR and WPR Cue Words
- A section on Morphology (word structure) in Part 2.
Number of Pages: 480
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 10.7 X 8.4 X 1 (inches)|
The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never HadSusan Wise BauerWell-Trained Mind Press / 2003 / Hardcover$16.49 Retail:
$29.95Save 45% ($13.46)
Romalda Bishop Spalding, a graduate of Columbia University, developed her method using principles learned from the eminent neurologist Dr. Samuel T. Orton and her experiences teaching children with language problems at Harvard Children's Hospital and public and private schools.
Mary E. North, Ph.D., is director of research and curriculum at Spalding Education International (SEI). She is vice president of the International Multisensory Structured Language Education Council and serves on the executive committee of the Alliance for Accreditation and Certification of Structured Language Education, Inc. SEI is located in Phoenix, Arizona.