Add To Cart
The Works of John Owen, 16 Volumes
BROWSE for Church History
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
J.I. Packer declared, "I owe more to John Owen than to any other theologian, ancient or modern." Blessed with a prodigious intellect, Owen was a towering Puritan thinker and writer who still influences contemporary readers. His thoroughly biblical writings explore the Holy Spirit, communion with God, sin, temptation, faith, Christ's death, and more. 16 hardcovers, from Banner of Truth.
Number of Pages: 9286
Vendor: Banner of Truth
Publication Date: 1850
|Dimensions: 7 X 18.5 X 58.50 (inches)|
Series: Works of John Owen
The Work of the Spirit: Works of John Owen- Volume IVJohn OwenBanner of Truth / 1991 / Hardcover$25.99 Retail:
$28.00Save 7% ($2.01)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
reaganmarshGeorgiaAge: Under 18Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5Worth every penny.April 17, 2015reaganmarshGeorgiaAge: Under 18Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The 16 volumes comprising the Works of John Owen are among the most valuable books in my pastoral library.
Here you find biblical wisdom for godly living in his sermons. Here you find passionate defense against errors of belief in his doctrinal treatises. Above all else, here you find the heart and soul of a man who is consumed with the majesty of God as revealed in the Scriptures.
Owen is sometimes difficult to read, but stay with him and you will be richly rewarded with sound biblical truth!
The books themselves are a pleasure to hold -- just the right size. The print is crisp and dark, and they've been well-bound. Banner of Truth is to be commended for their work in making this set available.
Stephen Figgins5 Stars Out Of 5April 10, 2008Stephen Figginsjohn owen lifes works isjust that.to me his works are a must to have if you are a commited to reformed theology
Page 1 of 1
Q: does this have the complete works like even the hebrews 7 books u sell arethey in the complete
The Works of John Owens is not "complete" since it doesn't contain any of his commentaries. This set focuses on collecting most of his theological writings.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Puritanism
- Academic >> Church History >> Puritan Studies
- Academic >> Church History >> Sets
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Sets
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Owen
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Puritanism
- Books >> Church History >> Puritan Studies
- Books >> Church History >> Sets
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Sets
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Owen