- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Imagine students in your ministry having wise, caring mentors in their lives. They can! Jesus' model of how to transform lives is needed today more than ever before. This generation needs to discover how real faith plays out in the real world.
Six important, thought-provoking sessions help junior high and high school students consider how God shows he is real, what he really wants from his followers, what his purposes are for their lives, why it matters what they believe, how he keeps them strong when life is hard, and the kind of people he wants in their lives. This student guide is supported by coaching and leader's notes in the book The Be-With Factor, but it can also be used alone. These questions help you initiate some of the most rewarding and genuinely life-changing moments you and a student will ever experience.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Bo Boshers is President of LEAD222, a coaching and mentoring ministry to youth leaders. Bo is recognized as a national leader and influencer of youth ministry around the world. He served as Executive Director of Student Ministries at Willow Creek Community Church and the Willow Creek Association, which influences over 20,000 churches. He is a best-selling author, motivational speaker and trainer. His passion is coaching and mentoring youth leaders in professional skills and personal character.
Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships