Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
On the golf course, as in life, one minute you're making pars and birdies, the next you're in the rough or struggling from the sand. Hard work alone doesn't take you to the next level, you need expert help. Join Dr. Morris Pickens, one of golf's top sports psychologists and performance specialists, who's helped elite players win pro golf's most elusive championships.
Learn firsthand from Zach Johnson, Stewart Cink, Jonathan Byrd, Davis Love III, Nick Watney, and John Rollins about their training with Dr. Mo. Listen to their behind-the-scenes stories of how his advice not only transformed their games and led them to receive golf's top prize, but how his biblically grounded, spiritually inspiring tips enhanced their personal lives as well. Hardcover.
Number of Pages: 143
Vendor: J Countryman
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Golf's Sacred Journey: Seven Days At The Links of Utopia, HardcoverDavid L. CookZondervan / 2009 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$16.99Save 82% ($14.00)
Life in the Fairway: What Golf Teaches Us About IntegrityChad BonhamNew Leaf Publishing / 2012 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
Beyond the Score: Relationship Keys for Golf and LifeJim SheardNew Leaf Publishing / 2011 / Hardcover$0.99 Retail:Video
$11.99Save 92% ($11.00)
Golf tips and spiritual testimonials from some of the best players in the game today!
In The Winning Way in Golf and Life, nationally recognized sports psychologist Dr. Morris (Mo) Pickens provides his in-depth formula for winning "one shot at a time" and living life "one moment at a time." Pages are filled with behind-the-scene stories, full-color photography, and Scriptural insights from top PGA players such as Zach Johnson, Stewart Cink, Jonathan Byrd, Nick Watney, Davis Love III, and John Rollins. The book will not only enhance your game, but it will change your life.
Features & Benefits:
- Makes a meaningful gift for golfers any time of year
- Inspires golfers to improve their game on and off the course
- Great gift for Fathers Day
- Features insights from sports psychologist Dr. Morris Pickens
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Crafts & Recreation >> Sports >> Golf
- Spring Cyber Sale >> Books >> Christian Living
- Spring Cyber Sale >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Spring Cyber Sale >> Crafts & Recreation