- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Sittser explores these questions and offers a biblically based approach that is truly liberating. No matter what decisions you've already made, he points out that it's still possible to live out God's perfect will---even if you think you've married the wrong person, chosen the wrong career, or landed in some kind of serious trouble. Formerly titled Discovering God's Will, this revised edition also includes study questions designed to help individuals or groups faced with decisions, large or small.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Jerry Sittser is Professor and Chair of Theology at Whitworth University. He holds a master of divinity degree from Fuller Theological Seminary and a doctorate in the history of Christianity from the University of Chicago. He is the author of several books, including A Grace Disguised and The Will of God as a Way of Life. Married to Patricia, he is the father of three children and two step-children, all grown.
Cherie Kurtzbein5 Stars Out Of 5July 31, 2007Cherie KurtzbeinThis book is so helpful as I am reminded that Christ does not make things a mystery for me. He always talked about the kingdom of heaven is "now". In other words do the will of God each day and learn obedience and he will show me the way. More in the book!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality