- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2011
Kalas offers a challenging and hopeful reflection on a conundrum that every human being deals with at some time in life, usually when facing a horrible tragedy, the death of a loved one, or the simple grinding pain of everyday existence: Why does God allow such suffering to exist? Is our pain God's will?
Pastors, students, and general readers will all benefit from the reflections of this seasoned pastor and theologian as he explores the concept of the will of God in a shattered and stubborn world.
"In the face of earthquakes, tsunamis, oil spills, terrorism, cancer and car wrecks, Ellsworth Kalas exclaims, "Don't blame God!" A thoughtful, engaging, and ultimately hopeful book on understanding God's will." Martin Thielen, author of What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Problem of Evil
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Problem of Evil
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology