The Way They Learn - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
Learning styles expert Cynthia Tobias gives parents a better understanding of the types of learning approaches that will help their children do better in school. Once these approaches are understood, any parent or teacher can become more effective in helping any child grasp confusing concepts, stay interested in lessons and utilize his or her greatest strengths. Focus on the Family Recommendation.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2013
Using expertise in education and learning styles, Tobias offers practical guidance for teaching to your childs strengthsboth at home and in schooleven when his or her learning style is very different from your own. Enlightening and informative, this book will help with these issues:
- The different ways children perceive and order information
- Four learning styles and how your style and your childs may differ
- How to bring out your childs greatest strengths
- Ways to help your child grasp and remember whats being taught
- Tips for advocating for your child with teachers
- How your involvement can increase your childs success at school
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Cindy Baker5 Stars Out Of 5Great book!August 2, 2016Cindy BakerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is great! It is great for many people to read, and it is not just for understanding your child. It can help you understand anyone in your life. This books is great for couples to understand each other, parents to understand their children, bosses to understand their employees, teachers to understand their students, friends to understand friends....well you get the picture! I think everyone should read this book. It could open your eyes to understanding and help you learn to accept each other for all our differences in thinking, processing information, and reactions.
Teacher Laura5 Stars Out Of 5The Way they LearnJune 9, 2015Teacher LauraQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a fun, easy to read book that gives excellent insight on how children learn, their style and how to help them learn best. It is also helpful in understanding others and yourself with learning frustrations and how to change that. Lots of humor.
mommyofthree5 Stars Out Of 5great bookFebruary 20, 2015mommyofthreeI really liked this book. I have to re-read it again though and start taking notes. First time I read it, it was just to get myself familiar with the material included. Lots of helpful things. I do homeschool and my kids are totally different from each other, plus I needed to know my style of learning if I'm going to teach them effectively.
Roanna Weilmeier5 Stars Out Of 5best "learning-styles" bookJune 9, 2014Roanna WeilmeierQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the best "learning-styles" book I have read, by far! It is easy to read, and Tobias gives 5 main ways that children (and adults) learn/communicate. Everyone (especially teachers and homeschooling parents) should read this book so that they can identify a child's learning style and help them to achieve academic success, no matter what their personality or learning style is. I VERY highly recommend this book!!
LemstoneGeorgiaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Informative in identifying learning stylesSeptember 18, 2013LemstoneGeorgiaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Easy to read and apply. This book is a helpful tool to assist a teacher or parent in identifying a child's learning style. Different students learn in different types or environments. Some may be visual, auditory, or hands on type learners. We may have to change our approach in order to reach them where they are.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download