Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9 X 7 (inches)|
You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to KnowJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)
Based on John's new trade book, The Way of the Wild Heart Workbook sheds light on the initiation into manhood, reaching out to men who lacked the spiritual role models to help lead them through this rite of passage. It will reach out to "unfinished men" and help them identify their weaknesses, baggage, and uncertainties that hinder them in becoming the individuals and the mentors that they strive to be.
Eldredge identifies six stages that all men go through: the beloved son, the cowboy ranger, the warrior, the lover, the king, and the sage. In this workbook, Eldredge presents a working, walking model that men can apply to their daily lives.
JulieBeaverton, ORAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Companion WorkbookAugust 6, 2012JulieBeaverton, ORAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the companion workbook to the hardcover. It came in excellent condition and I would highly recommend giving both to that special man in your life.
Clem Street4 Stars Out Of 5October 23, 2008Clem StreetIt goes well with the book by asking for the reader to think about the questions that are raised. At present, our men's group is using it as a group discussion guide.
auburn rose5 Stars Out Of 5June 11, 2008auburn roseMust read for men and Dads that think they missed out on somethings. My advise....read it! Wonderful book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral