God Is at Work
Whether you work with your hands or your head, God wants your heart to be at work for Him. However, with all the confrontation, conflict, and frustration in the workplace, too often we leave God out of the equation. Amid the all-out pursuit of our hopes and dreams, we find ourselves wondering, "How can my faith sustain me through challenges of work? How can I daily honor God on the job?"
"The Walk at Work" is a guidebook that combines daily inspirational readings with a seven-step plan for personal spiritual growth to answer those questions about faith at work. Whether you face difficult relationships, job anxiety, or office politics, Andria Hall will show you how to experience success by aligning your priorities with God's. Through the down-to-earth, practical wisdom in these pages you will:
- receive daily wisdom from God
- discover the benefits of praying for others
- learn how to carry out your God-given tasks in the workplace with integrity
- unearth a new commitment to honor God in all that you do, say, and think
- settle your mind and nurture your spirit through timely daily readings
Excellent as a daily devotional or group study, "The Walk at Work" also includes a topical index of common work-related challenges, questions for further reflection, and recommendations for additional reading.