Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The book tells the story of a young boy Christopher, who no longer wants to hear fairytales; he only wants real bedtime stories. So his mother tells the amazing and miraculous story of Jesus' birth. Along the way, Christopher learns the answers to some challenging questions about the Christmas story. And all the answers are right from the Bible. Recommended for ages 5 to 10, 32 pages.
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Concordia Publishing House
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 10.0 X 11.0 (inches)|
jenyoung1Dacula, GaAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5awesome story easy to read and understandJanuary 13, 2012jenyoung1Dacula, GaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4I bought this for me to read to my 6 year old so we could reiterate the "meaning of Christmas" and she loved it. It was a story we would read nightly before bedtime. I think for the product it was a bit overpriced but overall the story was a good story.
Larry Miller5 Stars Out Of 5January 1, 2010Larry MillerI purchased this book because two of my grandchildren did not have a clue about what Christmas really is and how it got started. It is my hope that the story and the information, pictures, etc. will give insight to these young minds.
Tammy McFaddin5 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2005Tammy McFaddinThis true Bible & true history all wrapped into one! Beautifully written & illustrated! One of our favorites!
Melissa Roth5 Stars Out Of 5December 16, 2004Melissa RothThis book is outstanding! We read the book as a family and ages 43 through 3 enjoy the pictures and the literature. This book is based on scripture and history. The book is clear and understandable for all of our children, ages 3 through 10.
Linda Norton5 Stars Out Of 5August 27, 2004Linda NortonThis book is popular in our church! It gives a clear explaintion of the true meaning of Christmas. Nice pictures also and biblical content.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Christmas >> Kids & Toys
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children