Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Cornerstones of Freedom series will introduce elementary-age students to the institutions and events that have shaped the United States, from the country's beginning to the current day.
The U.S. Constitution covers the framework of the entire U.S. government and legal system, the document's creation, the roles played by Founding Father's in its creation, how it's changed over time, and more, through easy-to-understand chapters filled with photographs and interesting sidebars.
These non-fiction books will help students learn to draw information from informational texts; each book features a table of contents, chapters, sidebars, an original map showing people and events, a "setting the scene" spread, "the story continues" closing, "influential individuals" list, timeline, and list of primary sources.
64 pages with index and glossary, softcover. 6.2" x 9". Grades 4-6 / Ages 9-11.
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Cornerstones of Freedom
Foundation for Freedom: A Study of the United States Constitution--WorkbookLars R. JohnsonChristian Liberty Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$18.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$26.25Save 28% ($7.36)
Foundation for Freedom: A Study of the United States Constitution Teacher's Manual, Grades 8-12Lars JohnsonChristian Liberty Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$6.50Save 31% ($2.01)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool