Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
When Dave Ramsey was experiencing his own Total Money makeover, he found that journaling was very helpful and effective.
Dave says, "Take this journal and record everything happening that seems like a big deal. Record the relationship issues, the debt, the emotions, the setbacks, the victories, and anything else that seems important at the time.
"The immediate benefits of writing everything down are twofold. First, writing helps you process the problems and victories. The second immediate benefit of journaling is that you can reread your entry just days-even months-later and gain vital perspective on your progress.
"Write it down. You will be glad you did."
Dave Ramsey is Americas trusted voice on money and business. His five New York Times bestselling booksFinancial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, EntreLeadership, and Smart Money Smart Kidshave sold more than 7 million copies combined. The Dave Ramsey Show is heard by more than 8 million listeners each week on more than 500 radio stations and iHeartRadio.
KatSASan Antonio, TXAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The Whole PointFebruary 8, 2012KatSASan Antonio, TXAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The whole point is to write down thoughts, questions, goals, and motivations. If you don't journal, you should really try it. It's a great way to empty your mind, find out if your being unreasonable, and to relieve stress.
tricia779Age: 45-54Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5definitely NOT satisfied with this e-bookMarch 9, 2011tricia779Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1So I download this book hoping for help in journaling. It has 2 pages saying why its helpful and then a bunch of quotes from people. this is a totally useless book and a waste of money.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance