The Top Ten Leadership Commandments - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Based on the life and legacy of Moses, Hans presents ten scriptural principles that can revolutionize your business, your ministry, even your life.
The life of Moses provides a master study on what it means to be an effective leader. Consider his pedigree: Answered the call to do something beyond his means; stood his ground before kings; led millions of people on a journey across rivers and through deserts. Moses did this all with a dogged persistence that would not give up. You will discover a dynamic, effective tool for developing leadership skills, all built on the solid foundation of Gods word.
Dr. Hans Finzel is a successful author, consultant, and expert in the field of leadership. He is the president and CEO of WorldVenture, an international leadership development organization. Hans is the author of six books, including The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make. He and his wife reside in Colorado.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
TriciaSan Francisco, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great study guideAugust 15, 2013TriciaSan Francisco, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Very good, has shared with friends and used for study group discussions.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational