- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
From a 1974 motorcycle crash in upstate New York my memoir was born. Seven years of diary writing was the only medicine helping me through confusion and memory loss. Slowly the friendship of storytelling filled the diaries with lifes struggles, victories and lost love. Lyric writing naturally flowed out one snowy night and a goal, a dream came alive.
Traveling to California in 1982 my hopes of a songwriting career thrived for seven years then faded away without knowing God. Through a glorious supernatural gift of Gods grace on 8-20-1989 He brought me into His family. After four years of struggling spiritual growth and recording the love of God, I flew home to New York in 1993. Stories increased proclaiming the truth of how Jesus saves and changes lives.
Love for God grew through my writing as perseverance blossomed into full dedication. Thankfully telling about Gods love, trials and blessings is one more privilege in life, this path through time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction