Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Cornerstones of Freedom series will introduce elementary aged students to the institutions and events that have shaped the United States, from the country's beginning to the current day.
The Supreme Court covers the creation of the Supreme Court, how they defend and interpret the Constitution, landmark cases that have changed in America in big ways, and more, through easy-to-understand chapters filled with many photographs and interesting sidebars.
These non-fiction books will help students work on drawing information from informational texts; each book features a table of contents, chapters, sidebars, an original map showing people and events, a "setting the scene" spread, "the story continues" closing, "influential individuals" list, timeline, and list of primary sources.
64 pages with index and glossary, softcover. 6.2" x 9". Grades 4-6 / Ages 9-11.
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Cornerstones of Freedom
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Civics & Government >> Government
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books