- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1994
Dimensions: 6 X 9 X 1 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Nurturing the Write Relationship: Developing a Family Writing Lifestyle and TraditionsMary Ann Froehlich, Robin SampsonHeart of Wisdom Publishing / 2007 / Trade Paperback$14.95
Gaining Confidence to Teach: Forty-two Confidence-Builders to Encourage Christian HomeschoolersDebbie StrayerCommon Sense Press / 1997 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:
$14.00Save 14% ($2.01)
Home Grown Kids: A Practical Handbook for Teaching Your Children at HomeRaymond Moore, Dorothy MooreAB Publishing / 1981 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:
$11.95Save 21% ($2.46)
ak5 Stars Out Of 5every homeschooler should read thisJanuary 3, 2015akQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this book! It hits on many good points. We should be focusing on our child's character first abs when they have matured they'll soak up all the academics like a sponge. We need to get our priorities straight!
Tracy ClarkeAustraliaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book for Homeschooling Parents!July 26, 2011Tracy ClarkeAustraliaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been homeschooling for 10 years now and have read many homeschooling handbooks but this book is my all time favourite! I can honestly say that this was one of the best investments I made in my homeschooling career!
The Moore's have done their research based on facts and statistics, not philosophy or what sounds academically credible. The Moore's share with the reader what homeschooling methods work in the long run and why. You will want to reassess your homeschooling methods after you read this.
You must read this book if:
* your children don't love school at home after the first couple of years.
* you feel burnt out and have to stand over Johnny until he finishes x amount of pages in every subject!
* you want to be encouraged that homeschooling is one of the best methods to educate your child.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Charismatic Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Charismatic Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Helps >> Homeschool Method Guides
- Start A New Search
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.