- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Now children can experience God's great love story! The Story for Little Ones is filled with vibrant illustrations and simple text that bring 31 pivotal Bible stories, including Creation, David and Goliath, and the birth of Jesus to life for children. At the end of each story, a simple message will help children personalize and remember the greatest story ever told. This picture book Bible, designed for children ages 2-5, is part of the The Story campaign presented by Max Lucado and Randy Frazee.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: The Story
Linda5 Stars Out Of 5My all time Favorite!February 6, 2015LindaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love it! Great pictures! Simple and very meaningful stories! My all time favorite! This book is very appropriate for what children this age can understand and enjoy.
Weymouth mom5 Stars Out Of 5May 31, 2013Weymouth momQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I read a story every night to my 3 year old. He really enjoys the stories from this book. I think the stories are appropriate for his age and easier to understand. The illustrations are wonderful and make him inquisitive. His favorite story is about baby Moses.
MichelePennsylvaniaAge: 35-44Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5Very Disappointed!April 12, 2013MichelePennsylvaniaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1Why would they not include one of the most important parts of the Bible? Sin and the Fall are completely missing from this book! So for a child reading this book they will not understand why Jesus Had to die! It is a little odd that Max Lucado did not make sure this Pivotal Event was included!
Beachbum65 Stars Out Of 5Great ProductOctober 29, 2012Beachbum6Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this book for my daughter so that we can follow along with her Sunday school class. This book is as expected and I have really enjoyed reading it.
BethKnitsOak Ridge, TNAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Perfect for little onesJanuary 12, 2012BethKnitsOak Ridge, TNAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My toddler grandson, Ethan, loves his first big Bible story book. It is just right for him, and I am proud to have been the giver of the book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books